Scroll down to after reading information to register!
Saturday, February 13th
Hula on over at 6:00PM with the family to Bryant Park for an evening of socially distanced games, activities and dancing! Drinks, snacks and light refreshments will be served.
Capacity is limited. Guests must pre-register for the event to reserve their socially distanced event seating.
Gates will open at 6:00 p.m.
AT ALL TIMES, SOCIAL DISTANCING OF AT LEAST 6 FT MUST BE MAINTAINED
- Free Parking is available at Bryant Park
- Feel free to bring chairs and blankets to be used in your designated area. You will be required to stay within your designated area with your party during the entire event. Chairs and blankets are the only items allowed inside your area.
- Please do not stand or block the view of other seated guests.
- If trips to the restrooms are necessary, attendees shall wear a mask or cloth face covering and maintain safe social distancing of six feet from all persons not associated with their party.
Items prohibited at the Event Site
- Alcohol, cannabis (marijuana), and/or illegal drugs.
- Firearms or weapons of any kind.
- Laser pointers.
- Guests will be required to stay within your designated area with your party during the entire event.
- The City is not responsible for motor vehicle accidents, or damage to vehicles or personal property.
- Please do not leave your children unattended. Minors must be accompanied with an adult (person over 18) of your party at all times.
- Animals are not allowed at the event site including in vehicles (with the exception of service animals).
- Please follow all posted instructions while visiting our facility.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.